CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Do you want to be a solicitor but aren’t sure that university is the right option for you? In which case why not look at our apprenticeship which will allow you to qualify as a solicitor and gain a degree, all whilst working from day one and being paid a salary. All of your tuition fees are also covered under this apprenticeship. Our level seven solicitor apprenticeship is a six year programme split between work-based learning and part-time study.
In the workplace, you will carry out supervised work-based learning and will produce a work-based assessment portfolio. In addition to examinations throughout the apprenticeship, there will also be an SRA centralised assessment (SQE) that you will need to pass to qualify as a solicitor.
We will support you with paid time off to attend classes together with study leave for assessments. By the end of the six-year programme, if you have passed all the assessments you will receive an LLB degree.
Your role and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working effectively as part of a professional team and individually with appropriate supervision
- Shadowing paralegals and fee earners
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and writing attendance notice
- Proof reading legal documents
- Administrative work – collation of court bundles, uploading expenses, creating and archiving client files, profiling documents, creating deed schedules, checking and amending bundles
- Carrying out legal research and reporting on findings to clients and team members
- Applying legal knowledge to client problems and providing solutions
- Helping to organise client and partner events
To apply for our level seven solicitor apprenticeship we are looking for candidates with a minimum of five GCSE grades A-C (including Maths and English) and who are expecting, or have achieved, strong A-level or equivalent results of at least 120 UCAS points, excluding General Studies, Critical Thinking and the EPQ.
We are also looking for candidates with excellent teamwork, problem solving, communication and analytical skills.
The application process is an Online Form, then Video Interview and then Assessment Centre.