Passionate about new technologies and maintaining security and measuring threats? With a combination of digital and classroom-based learning, you’ll take modules in Algorithm and program design, defense programming, security management systems, Quantitative & qualitative risk management and more. You’ll gain hands-on experience working alongside industry leaders who’ll share their knowledge with you. And you’ll develop into a Cyber expert who can analyse, model, assess and manage cyber security risks; design, develop, and operate secure solutions; and detect and respond to cyber threats.
On the programme: (45-48 month programme) £21,500 salary.
At the end of the four years, you’ll have a BSC (Hons) Cyber Security Technical Professional Degree.
What you’ll need:
- To be 18 years old or over as of 1 September 2021
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications)
- 2 A Levels including ICT or Maths, gained by September 2021 (or equivalent qualifications in similar subjects)
- To be eligible to work in the UK and not in full-time education
- To have lived in the UK and/or EU for three years or more
You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree or masters in a similar subject).
Our Cyber Security (Level 6) is available in two different locations. Please click the location button below to apply.