Know Your Client Specialist – Deutsche Bank
Field Care Supervisor -Working as a Care Manager with Home Instead
Know Your Client Specialist
Corporate Title: Vice President
The Capital Release Group (CRG) is part of the Capital Release Unit (CRU) which was formed in July 2019 with the objective to dispose of non-strategic assets of Deutsche Bank with a view to release capital for the core business units. The Capital release Group (CRG) is specifically responsible for the disposal of all assets barring the proposed sale of the Global Prime Finance business. CRG will play a vital role in the Bank’s transformation strategy and will be responsible for disposal of the Bank’s non-core assets globally to free up capital that can then be returned to shareholders or deployed to support growth in the core businesses.
The CRG Business Group is establishing a dedicated Know Your Client (KYC) Execution team in respect of Client Perimeter and KYC regulatory obligations. You will be focusing on all aspects of Perimeter Management, KYC remediation and client off-boarding, working closely with KYC and Operations teams across the Bank.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for the management and maintenance of the CRG client counterparty perimeter for KYC purposes
- Navigating various underlying data sources to map live positions/ assets to client Identification
- Liaising with key CRG stakeholders and reporting to senior management, including creating and updating senior management presentations on regulatory deadlines and perimeter changes
- Taking responsibility for providing support to CRG individual business approvers throughout the client lifecycle
- Building good working relationships with KYC Operations and Anti-Financial Crime and other internal functions
Your skills and experience
- Experience working in Investment Banks/ Financial Institutions with Change The Bank and Run The Bank experience
- Good understanding of KYC processing tools and status Management Information, as it relates to Managed Exit clients in particular
- Ability to encourage and influence colleagues in key teams around global infrastructure to obtain specific, accurate of working and timely answers/solutions to issues
- Ability to create and maintain an extensive international network within the workplace
- Experience of analysing large data sets and identifying risks associated with inaccurate data
How we’ll support you
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.