Consulting Firms and System Integrators, Business Development Manager – EMEA- Join Citrix
Cyber Audit Manager – (2000003V) TransUnion
Job available in 3 locations
- Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
- London, United Kingdom
- Paris, France
- Share via Facebook
- Share via twitter
- Share via LinkedIn
- Share via email
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for:
You are a Consulting Firms and System Integrators (CSI), Business Development Manager – EMEA who will be responsible for driving partner success by managing, developing and growing all aspects of the CSI relationship to drive revenue for Citrix. The role will be specifically responsible for ensuring Business development, sales and channel partner alignment between Citrix and the CSI partners at an EMEA level.
This role is responsible for developing the Citrix relationship with CSI strategic partners who will strategize, design and build Business Transformation Solutions based on Citrix technologies. The objective of this role is to position Citrix as the preferred Platform Provider of CSI that deliver Platform Based Business Transformations impacting Employee Experience transformation and preparing companies for the future of work.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Evangelize CSI, highlighting the potential and the value of working with Citrix
- Develop a thorough understanding of partners business objectives in Employee experience transformation, future of work transformation and related technologies
- Identify opportunities to invest Citrix and Partner effort on, mobilize sales teams and management and progress opportunities by resolving and/or escalating issues
- Enable successful go-to-market collaboration. Working with the sales team to execute joint solutions sales strategies and readiness plans as well as leverage joint assets in order to maintain a pipeline of opportunities
- Collaborate across areas and GEOs to ensure alignment against objectives within minimum conflict or complexity
- Drive enablement and marketing activities for partner training and marketing execution activities
- Develop strategic planning with CSI partner to effectively build pipeline and develop joint offerings and development opportunities
- Grow net new partner revenue through joint business development activities, pipeline and forecast planning and execution
- Provide vision, support, leadership and direction to local Partner Account Managers who will own relationships at their country locations
- Work closely with key stakeholders both at Citrix and within partners
- Develop strong executive (C-level) relationships within CSI partner
- Understand ‘business levers’ needed to create further momentum within SI partners
- Collaborate closely with Citrix sales teams and leadership on partner business opportunities and escalations.
- Strong understanding of Consulting firms and System Integrators business models
- Strong sales leader with a good understanding of Software Business Models
- Ability to build and leverage executive relationships with strategic partners as well as internal Execs, VPs and stakeholders
- Understanding of how to navigate and manage in a complex matrix environment
- Planning and financial knowledge
- Ability to identify and communicate value proposition in terms of understanding of both partners’ and customers’ business needs
- Ability to engage, excite, influence and coordinate both partners and Citrix functions even though they are not under his/her direct control
- Outstanding communication skills – written, oral and facilitation
- Ability to problem solve – balancing both strategic and immediate needs
- Ability to work independently and willing to travel where needed across the GEO
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced, rapidly changing and high growth environment
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Citrix internal processes and tools as well as working level understanding of product, licensing and partner programs
- This position typically requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience working with Consulting firms and System Integrators.
- Highly experienced in Software and Channel sales
- Experience with influence selling.
- Strategic relationship success across multiple locations.
- Extensive account management experience, preferably with some experience managing large and/or strategic accounts
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Partner Account Manager
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.