Cyber Audit Manager – (2000003V) TransUnion
Delivery Driver – Nationwide – Day in the life of an Ocado delivery driver
Cyber Audit Manager–(2000003V)
yber Audit Manager
Work From Home / Leeds Based
TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We’re TransUnion and we believe in Information for Good
About the Role:
The Cyber Audit Manager performs or leads a combination of audits that support TransUnion’s short and long-term goals and strategies, specifically focused on IT Security and Infrastructure. This role is responsible for conducting internal audits across our Tech divisions.
- Document the audit approach using the risk management software, ensuring all audit objectives, controls and risks are documented and approved by the Head of Audit prior to testing.
- Issue a Terms of Reference document to key stakeholders ahead of engagement commencement and report and communicate all findings in close out meetings.
- Provide up to date MI for Exec and Audit & Risk Committee purposes and assist in the preparation of the Quarterly Controls Report.
- Report and present at the highest level to the Exec Committee in the UK the key findings raised through the audit process.
- Manage the process of following up agreed audit actions using the audit management processes and software to provide support for the implementation recommended processes/controls.
- Assist with the management and coordination of 3rd party reviews being conducted on behalf of Internal Audit.
- Manage, directs and coordinate one or more segments of the organisation’s day-to-day operations.
- Manage the development and implementation of general operating policies, processes and procedures for the organisation and leads on projects.
- Use best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Engage with key stakeholders to drive development and completion of projects, aligning with business strategy, Group policies and regulatory requirements.
- Provide support and leadership where appropriate on specific projects, method changes or systems developments.
Skills & Experience:
- Recognised Accountany, Internal Audit or Cyber Qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA or CISA)
- Experience of working in an internal audit team
- Experience of SOX, ISO, Finance and IT audits
- Audit regulatory, compliance and advisory skills
- ICO / FCA knowledge and experience of dealing with both regulatory bodies
What’s in it for you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. Our recruitment and on-boarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we’re not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and on-boarding experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.